Dr. Richard Wyatt
Dr. Wyatt is a Board Certified Dermatologist. He has been in private practice in Dermatology since 1995. After practicing at Adult & Pediatric Dermatology in Concord MA for four years, he moved to the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, where he founded Pioneer Valley Dermatology in February 2002.
- Ph.D., 1991, Microbiology and Immunology, Duke University
- M.D., 1991, Duke University Medical Center
- Residency in Dermatology, 1992-95, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
(Chief Resident 1994-95)
- American Academy of Dermatology, 1995
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
Michael Brown is a physician assistant (PA) who has been in practice since 1998, with 3 years in internal medicine and practicing dermatology since 2002. Prior to becoming a PA, Michael worked briefly as a pharmacist. Physician assistants are health care providers licensed to practice medicine with a physician's supervision. They are also licensed to prescribe medications as needed. PAs and physicians work together as a team to care for their patients. Michael joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in August 2005.
- PA-C (Physician Assistant - Certified), 1998, Quinnipiac University
- MHS (Masters in Health Science), 1998, Quinnipiac University
- BS in Pharmacy, 1995, University of Connecticut
Karina Auza de Ryvnine
Karina Auza de Ryvnine is a physician assistant (PA) who has been in practice since 2008, and has experience in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She is fluent in both Spanish and English. She and her family decided to move to the Five College Area to give her children a great place to grow up and to continue pursuing her passion for dermatology. Physician assistants are health care providers licensed to practice medicine with a physician's supervision. They are also licensed to prescribe medications as needed. PAs and physicians work together as a team to care for their patients. Karina joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in September 2013.
- PA-C (Physician Assistant - Certified), 2007, NCCPA Board Certified
- BCHC (Bachelor of Clinical Health Services), 2007, University of Washington School of Medicine
Carol Marnelakis is a licensed esthetician with a diverse career in the beauty and skin care industries. She has served as Director of Admissions and Esthetics/Makeup Artistry Instructor at New England Center for Cosmetology & Esthetics, Esthetician at Brooks & Butterfield Day Spa, and Esthetics Test Administrator for the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology. Her background also includes working in a medical office as a medical assistant. She joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in July 2011.
- Chameleons School of Esthetics 2001
- Chameleons School of Cosmetology 2004
- Continuing Education in Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Laser Therapy
National Certification & Licensing
- NCEA Nationally Certified Esthetician 2009
- MA Licensed Esthetician 2001
- MA Licensed Manicurist 2004
- MA Licensed Esthetician Instructor 2010