Dr. Richard Wyatt
Dr. Wyatt is a Board Certified Dermatologist. He has been in private practice in dermatology since 1995, and founded Pioneer Valley Dermatology in February 2002.
- Ph.D., 1991, Microbiology and Immunology, Duke University
- M.D., 1991, Duke University Medical Center
- Residency in Dermatology, 1992-95, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
(Chief Resident 1994-95)
- American Academy of Dermatology, 1995; recertified 2014
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
Michael Brown is a physician assistant (PA) who has been in practice since 1998, with 3 years in internal medicine and specializing in dermatology since 2002. Prior to becoming a PA, Michael worked briefly as a pharmacist. Physician assistants are health care providers licensed to practice medicine with a physician's supervision. They are also licensed to prescribe medications as needed. PAs and physicians work together as a team to care for their patients. Michael joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in August 2005.
- PA-C (Physician Assistant - Certified), 1998, Quinnipiac University
- MHS (Masters in Health Science), 1998, Quinnipiac University
- BS in Pharmacy, 1995, University of Connecticut
Blair Maerowitz is a physician assistant (PA) who has been in practice since 2002, specializing in dermatology. Blair is recognized by the Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants as a Diplomate. Prior to becoming a PA, he was a practicing acupuncturist. Blair joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in February 2015.
- PA-C (Physician Assistant - Certified), 2002, Duke University
- MHS (Masters in Health Science), 2002, Duke University
Carol Marnelakis is a licensed esthetician with a diverse career in the beauty and skin care industries. She has served as Director of Admissions and Esthetics/Makeup Artistry Instructor at New England Center for Cosmetology & Esthetics, Esthetician at Brooks & Butterfield Day Spa, and Esthetics Test Administrator for the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology. Her background also includes working in a medical office as a medical assistant. She joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in July 2011.
- Chameleons School of Esthetics 2001
- Chameleons School of Cosmetology 2004
- Continuing Education in Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Laser Therapy
National Certification & Licensing
- NCEA Nationally Certified Esthetician 2009
- MA Licensed Esthetician 2001
- MA Licensed Manicurist 2004
- MA Licensed Esthetician Instructor 2010