Dr. Richard Wyatt
Dr. Wyatt is a Board Certified Dermatologist. He has been in private practice in dermatology since 1995, and founded Pioneer Valley Dermatology in February 2002.
- Ph.D., 1991, Microbiology and Immunology, Duke University
- M.D., 1991, Duke University Medical Center
- Residency in Dermatology, 1992-95, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
(Chief Resident 1994-95)
- American Academy of Dermatology, 1995; recertified 2014
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
Michael Brown is a physician assistant (PA) who has been in practice since 1998, with 3 years in internal medicine and practicing dermatology since 2002. Prior to becoming a PA, Michael worked briefly as a pharmacist. Physician assistants are health care providers licensed to practice medicine with a physician's supervision. They are also licensed to prescribe medications as needed. PAs and physicians work together as a team to care for their patients. Michael joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in August 2005.
- PA-C (Physician Assistant - Certified), 1998, Quinnipiac University
- MHS (Masters in Health Science), 1998, Quinnipiac University
- BS in Pharmacy, 1995, University of Connecticut
Blair Maerowitz is a dermatology physician assistant (PA) who has been in practice since 2002. He brings with him 12 years of dermatology experience. Blair is recognized by the Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants as a Diplomate. Prior to becoming a PA, he was a practicing acupuncturist. Blair joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in February 2015.
- PA-C (Physician Assistant - Certified), 2002, Duke University
- MHS (Masters in Health Science), 2002, Duke University
Carol Marnelakis is a licensed esthetician with a diverse career in the beauty and skin care industries. She has served as Director of Admissions and Esthetics/Makeup Artistry Instructor at New England Center for Cosmetology & Esthetics, Esthetician at Brooks & Butterfield Day Spa, and Esthetics Test Administrator for the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology. Her background also includes working in a medical office as a medical assistant. She joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in July 2011.
- Chameleons School of Esthetics 2001
- Chameleons School of Cosmetology 2004
- Continuing Education in Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Laser Therapy
National Certification & Licensing
- NCEA Nationally Certified Esthetician 2009
- MA Licensed Esthetician 2001
- MA Licensed Manicurist 2004
- MA Licensed Esthetician Instructor 2010